Anywhere you have dampness and a lack of ventilation, mold is sure to follow. Mold in your home or business is not just unsightly; it can be harmful to those living or working in the space.
Contact us for mold removal services in the Seattle area. Mold is not an issue to be taken lightly. Mold can affect your health and even the health of your pets. Mold has been linked to asthma, sinus problems, and eye burning. Infamous black mold has caused symptoms similar to colds and flu, and even diarrhea and headaches.
Even if you’re not sure your ready for mold removal help, feel free to contact us to discuss your mold suspicions. We’re happy to share our experience and answer mold removal questions for our neighbors in the Seattle area.
PureDry’s IICRC certified technicians are prepared to remediate and restore residential and commercial mold damaged properties back to their pre-loss condition. We understand the trauma of dealing with property and personal property or contents damage and make it our goal to return our customers’ lives to normal as quickly as possible.
Mold is part of the natural environment and plays a part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter such as fallen leaves and dead trees. They reproduce by means of tiny spores that that float through the air outdoors, and indoors. When spores land on a wet surface indoors they begin to grow. Without mold removal, the growth indoors can produce allergens, irritants, and potentially toxic substances. Outdoors these irritants are so diluted that they don’t cause any problems except for the most sensitive allergenic individuals. But in the confined spaces of the indoor environment can reach higher concentrations and have the potential to cause health problems. Inhaling or touching mold spores may cause allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are common and include hay fever type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Mold can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. Mold can hide very well as you may not immediately realize when there is mold until you start feeling symptoms, so it’s crucial that you get mold cleanup done as soon as possible.
Call (425) 374-0027 at the very first sign of mold damage, and we will send our team of restoration professionals right away! Our first response team always arrives with the equipment they need for a complete diagnosis of the situation. We use only the most up-to-date technology, including thermography and acoustic equipment to locate the source of moisture if it is not immediately obvious. Not every job is an emergency, but you can rest assured that we treat every single job as though the home or business were our own.